Phragmipedium Carmine x Cardinale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't buy that one... and the seedlings that are flowering i wish i hadn't wasted the room on... (longifolium x manzurii- what was i thinking)

Did you forget what that cross is? :p

evidently.... i have a decent sedenii... dunno why i wanted another one... let alone a bunch of them... oh well the auction is in 2 weeks someone will enjoy it (probably for 5$ - glad i probably only spent 10 :) )

For what it is worth, I will have more of these than I need. So if you are interested let me know. Although I will not be shipping anytime soon. We are welcoming our son into the world any day now!

For what it is worth, I will have more of these than I need. So if you are interested let me know. Although I will not be shipping anytime soon. We are welcoming our son into the world any day now!
Darlene, I’d like one, please, but no rush. Spring is fine. I just got a Cardinale ‘Wilcox’ AM/AOS Division from Woodstream. Nice 6” plant, but the flower is smaller than I thought. This one looks nice.

Very nice one Darlene,
I am glad I made this cross but my plants from the same mother flask with yours are still about a year from blooming.

@abax and @southernbelle

Now that spring is arriving soon, despite the snow covering my yard, I am looking to clear out some seedlings. I have two larger spiking plants of this cross in 4 inch pots and 4-6 seedlings in 2.25" pots. I will be posting these in the sale forum soon. Before I post them I wanted to see if you were still interested. If so, please PM me.

I will get them mailed out between work, motherhood, too many orchids, and life in general :D

20220326_132228.jpg

I thought I responded yesterday, typed it but didn’t post. 🙃. I did PM you my address and phone info though. Thanks so much for keeping track of us as promised, and for your taking time to do this whenever it works.

Latest posts

Back