Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful. How do you keep it cool?
Thank you. In the summer it always sits in water (refreshed every few days for it, or when it takes it all up), and I also have a fan blowing on it (and all my other slipper orchids) 24/7.

This is the second time flowering of my Phrag. besseae var. flavum. I love it so much.
View attachment 34851
View attachment 34852
This is the second time flowering of my Phrag. besseae var. flavum. I love it so much.
View attachment 34851
View attachment 34851
View attachment 34852
So beautiful this sulpher yellow … the cooler side of a warm colour … and a natural poise , slightly bending over …. no rigid stalk can add anything noble to natures elegance , amen ✌️

So beautiful this sulpher yellow colour … the cooler side of a warm colour … and so much more elegant in its natural pose, slightly bending over …no rigid stake can add something noble to the natural pose …

Last edited:
So beautiful this sulpher yellow colour … the cooler side of a warm colour … and so much more elegant in its natural pose, slightly bending over …no rigid stalk can add something noble to the natural pose …
Thank you very much for your very kind comment. :)

Back