Phragmipedium besseae var flava

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

flava.jpg

First flower from this plant. I like it very much!

I got this from a friend half a year ago. It didn't look happy at all... and now see what happened. I think it likes me :)

That is so gorgeous! I haven't seen a photo of the flava form before. Your photography skills are first rate, too! :clap:

Mine is in flower too, I hope to make a picture óf it tomorrow. Can somebody tell me, why my flava is flowering and the normal besseae, that stands right next to the flava is growing bigger and bigger, but does´nt flower.
Hello from Germany
Nikolaus

Hi!

very nice flowers and pictures. The first one with the back light is really unusual, and the effect is nice!! The black background pics are also nice but more classical!

As for the flower itself, it is also a very good quality for a first time bloomer !!! GOOD JOB ! The next flowers (not on this spike) should be greater and greater...

For the cultural part : in my experience, besseae(s) were always easy to grow and to flower. I think (I may be wrong) that when you have difficulties with it, you should repot it. It's always a benefit to the plant !

thank you for the pictures !

Latest posts

Back