Phrag Yoko W Fisher

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, could ask the breeding on your plant, please? My plant is from Orchids Limited and is polyploid, which might explain the differences that I see from yours. Mine was (Peruflora's Cirila Alca x besseae 'Rob's Choice'). Here is last year's bloom under LED white lighting to try and match your indoor (?) lighting.

IMG_0938.jpeg

I don't know, but I suspect it came out of Quintal's breeding (I got it from Kai). I only got one... I'm thinking besseae v. flavum as the parent based on the color.

I'm going to try it out when my besseaes bloom (they are in high spike). Probably will put the yellow on it. We'll see if it is a triploid or not soon enough.

Indoor LED lighting... I need to make a photo corner with some lights with a better CRI.

Rob, could ask the breeding on your plant, please? My plant is from Orchids Limited and is polyploid, which might explain the differences that I see from yours. Mine was (Peruflora's Cirila Alca x besseae 'Rob's Choice'). Here is last year's bloom under LED white lighting to try and match your indoor (?) lighting.

My plant was the one that Orchids Limited used to register this hybrid. The first flowers on the current blooming were 12.25 cm in horizontal natural spread. With branching, the plant currently has three flowers open and the size is preserved pretty well in later blooms. With the likely polyploid status of my plant, there is a lower likelihood that it could breed.

Latest posts

Back