Phrag Yelva Myhre 'Oxblood' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccallen

Reaction score
I love the deep red color on this one and it has some size from kovachii
It was awarded this month in San Francisco. This is the first flowering of this plant and now its on its second flower of the inflorescence.

Flower
IMG-6783_zps7pom79ii.jpg

Plant
IMG-6785_zpshdcnjl1m.jpg

I registered this one in 2014 named after my daughter. Its a cross made by Alfredo Manrique. This is the first time I have seen other plants than my own so thank you :p. Your flower seem typical, mine always give an extended flowering with up to 7 flowers.

I registered this one in 2014 named after my daughter. Its a cross made by Alfredo Manrique. This is the first time I have seen other plants than my own so thank you :p. Your flower seem typical, mine always give an extended flowering with up to 7 flowers.

Well done on the cross, I love it, and hopefully as the plant continues to grow I’ll enjoy more flowers too, just two this time

the cross from Ecuagenera produced incredible outcome...so they reised a lot the price of the cross to a high price....150$ and selling only already flowered plants

the cross from Ecuagenera produced incredible outcome...so they reised a lot the price of the cross to a high price....150$ and selling only already flowered plants

Interesting news Alex:p I’ll tell my daughter that she is highly prized:clap:

Back