Phrag what?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michigan Pete

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a long time, hopefully this works. What do you think this is? The label says Phrag roezlii 'John Fix'. I'm very happy with it whatever it is.

How big are the growths? I'm just taking an extremely random and possibly inaccurate stab in the dark here, but I wonder if it's Phrag. Fedora Brochu? Mine's currently in bloom, though it's a common time of year for phrags to bloom, so that doesn't mean a lot. And the flowers are very similar.

I got the orchid from Taylor Orchids, so its likely the same as what OL has. The flower has dimensions of 4 1/2+ inches by 3 inches. I had one once before, but lost it. Hopefully this one sticks around for a long time. It's one of my favorites.

I got the orchid from Taylor Orchids

Michigan Pete, maybe you can answer one of the questions I've had for a while. Is Taylor Orchids still in business and does Ron Czesinski still own the place? I used to go there quit a bit when I lived closer, but now that I'm up in the thumb it's a bit of a hike.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back