Phrag warszewiczianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
First flowering seedling from the Sam Tsui cross wallisii 'Perfecto' x Self. I absolutely love it. Petals are just under 40 cm long. The size of the flowers are amazing considering how small the plant is.

Phrag warszewiczianum

Phrag%20%20warszewiczianum.jpg

Phrag%20%20warszewiczianum%202.jpg

Congrats!
That's such a beautiful orchid. The long petals are stunning. But I also like the whitish inner side of the pouch and the ring of dark markings at the edge of the pouch.

Fantastic. I would love to cross with a kovachii hybrid or Cardinale. Do you grow from flask? I could send you pollen from Cardinale and a kovachii hybrid (Incan Treasure). My flask growing has been unsuccessful so far and I do not have any long petal phrags in flower currently.

Fantastic. I would love to cross with a kovachii hybrid or Cardinale. Do you grow from flask? I could send you pollen from Cardinale and a kovachii hybrid (Incan Treasure). My flask growing has been unsuccessful so far and I do not have any long petal phrags in flower currently.

No, I got it as a seedling. Thanks for the offer of pollen. I am more into the Paphs so am not really a Phrag breeder.

Back