Phrag. vittatum 'Birchwood' (x self)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Love the flower and the plants look wonderful. I happen to like
repotting...move closer to KY.

Tom, what happens when you try to post photos? I've been trying forever and my
modem just goes dead when I try to post a picture. AT&T says "I donno".

Tom your plants are always worth it. My tastes and my wallet have never been in sync. Don't tempt me with repotting work. You know I have been looking for an in.:poke:

If I recall correctly (the last few years there were a bit cloudy;)) you had sold almost all of the first seedlings that took you years to get going for almost 300 each.

No worries though, you know which ones I am gunning for.

Hi Angela,

As far as uploading photos, I always use the "Manage Attachments" button on the bottom of the page you use when replying to a thread. I don't use any of the online photo-bucket type services. If you use that "Manage Attachments" button, though, you're limited to the size of photo you can upload (Like around 93 KB). Once you get used to using it, it's really pretty easy.

Hi Chad,

You're correct, the price of the seedlings has dropped compared to what it was when we first released them a couple of years back. Hope you can come to the Chicagoland Orchid Fest thing at Hausermann's in September. May have a few interesting Phrag flasks by then.

Ha, well, Tom - I just heard back from Liquid Web about our issue and they believe that the error is tripped when there is a single or double quote in the file name! So, changing the file name, if this is the case, as it is with the photo of the plants should resolve it. Let me see here - I've removed the single quotes around 'Birchwood'... I did not get the error and...
Looks like it worked!

Attachments

• P. vittatum Birchwood (x self)-420.jpg
    P. vittatum Birchwood (x self)-420.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Ph.vittatum.jpg
    Ph.vittatum.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
O.k. Heather, do your magic on AT&T or my modem...whichever might
work...or not.

Angela - can you email me what is going on exactly with your photos and I'll see what I can do - in case it is on this end. Please include a photo that you've tried and failed with. ;) I think you have my email but if not pm me or use the contact us link (I think that is fixed now!)

Back