Phrag. Suzanne Decker

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiva

Reaction score
(kovachii x Sunset)

Now! Does anyone think I shouldn't bring that to judging at Orchidexpo in Montreal this coming saturday? About 13 cm wide. I only hope it will stay flat.

SuzanneDecker_zps94c7cb92.jpg

Beautiful!
It certainly wouldn't hurt to bring it -maybe someone can look up previous awards?
Man...I'm still debating going to Montreal! You make it tempting.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

No! It bloomed last year at about the same time but I never saw it because I was in hospital.

My screen makes it look very blueish and dark. Is that accurate? If so, that's amazing! My Suzanne Decker looked very much like this but a much more pink/red color. It's a terrific flower!

My screen makes it look very blueish and dark. Is that accurate? If so, that's amazing! My Suzanne Decker looked very much like this but a much more pink/red color. It's a terrific flower!

After another 24 hours, the color has moved a little more pinkish and the flower has grown a bit larger. My greatest fear is that the beautiful big dorsal may curl back at the edges. But it's not happening yet.

Latest posts

Back