Phrag Super Grande

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
First one is flowering for the first time for me. The second clone I have flowered a few times now.

Phrag%20Supergrande%202020.jpg

Phrag%20Grande.jpg

Gorgeous flowers! I have a Wossner Super Grande (longifolium x humboldtii) that is a poor grower and I'd
take any suggestions you might have about culture. For instance, do you keep it sitting in water?

Gorgeous flowers! I have a Wossner Super Grande (longifolium x humboldtii) that is a poor grower and I'd
take any suggestions you might have about culture. For instance, do you keep it sitting in water?

I hardly grow any Phrags, so it is not a group I am really experienced with. I treat these plants exactly the same way as I do my multi-floral Paphs. Same mix, light, watering etc.. I don't sit them in water. It has taken me quite a few years to get both of these to flower, but now they have flowered I expect they will flower every year. The second clone has flowered each year for the last three years.

Latest posts

Back