Phrag. Sunset Magic sibs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JDY

new camera these are alot darker red than in the photo. left ns 7.6 right ns 9.2 2nd flower on both. same compot, same light, same food.
phragsibs.jpg

Jon

Sunset Magic = Mem. Dick Clemens x Waunakee Sunset. I dont see the Waunakee Sunset in the one on the Right. The one on the Left seems truer to the cross so I prefer that one. YAY besseae hybrids!!!

Sunset Magic = Mem. Dick Clemens x Waunakee Sunset. I dont see the Waunakee Sunset in the one on the Right. The one on the Left seems truer to the cross so I prefer that one. YAY besseae hybrids!!!

:confused: so a bloom that favors MDC is truer to the cross????
BTW - both very nice & we can understand what you're going thru trying to get the correct color.

OK - that's what I would think also but it's in the eye of the behold. My MDC is in bloom now & ..... ah heck I'll just have a couple of drinks & it will look like anything I want it to!

What do you mean? :poke: the background is in perfect focus! Wish my white towels looked like that! ;);)

Latest posts

Back