Quantcast

Phrag. Sunset Magic sibs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

J

JDY

new camera these are alot darker red than in the photo. left ns 7.6 right ns 9.2 2nd flower on both. same compot, same light, same food.

Jon

J

Jorch

Love the intense color! Jon, what's the parents for this cross?

e-spice

Reaction score
Both look great - especially the one on the right. That is a great Chuck Acker cross.

e-spice

NYEric

Reaction score
Sunset Magic = Mem. Dick Clemens x Waunakee Sunset. I dont see the Waunakee Sunset in the one on the Right. The one on the Left seems truer to the cross so I prefer that one. YAY besseae hybrids!!!

G

goldenrose

Sunset Magic = Mem. Dick Clemens x Waunakee Sunset. I dont see the Waunakee Sunset in the one on the Right. The one on the Left seems truer to the cross so I prefer that one. YAY besseae hybrids!!!
:confused: so a bloom that favors MDC is truer to the cross????
BTW - both very nice & we can understand what you're going thru trying to get the correct color.

G

goldenrose

OK - that's what I would think also but it's in the eye of the behold. My MDC is in bloom now & ..... ah heck I'll just have a couple of drinks & it will look like anything I want it to!

G

goldenrose

What do you mean? :poke: the background is in perfect focus! Wish my white towels looked like that! ;);)

Latest posts