• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag St. Ouen Pure Yellow... again

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Well, never heard back from the person who was going to buy this, so here it is again. For more info, please look up the last thread on it. It should spike soon.
Hate to sell it, but i really need the money. $100
Once again, not my pic, but from Lien Luu
St.OuenFlavumYellow2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah but what are you going to do to it! :poke:
Maybe you should give it to me to grow and divide! :)

I know I commit a sin for wanting it, but if it grows I promise I will share divisions.
Maybe I should give more phals to my sisters so I can concentrate on these precious slipper orchids.
I also have my eyes on hangianum'PT1' & hangianum'Red Magic, wonder if anyone in US have a division of them yet.:D
By the way our office lottery pool club still waiting for the winning number.
You just watch me if we ever win, I will have a ticket to Taiwan in my hand so fast, I will snap up all their hangianum stud plants.:rollhappy:

You've got good taste, Hein. If only I had more room in the g.h....

Actually I don't have much room in my growing place, plants are spilling out into kitchen table & counter already.
But this Saint Ouen definitely deserved a prominent spot ,definitely highest shelf location.
(one other plant will have to be moved to the kitchen):D

Hien

Mine overflow onto my kitchen table quite often. I usually put the blooming plants there in front of a bay window. Right now my kitchen looks like a jungle.

By the way our office lottery pool club still waiting for the winning number.
You just watch me if we ever win, I will have a ticket to Taiwan in my hand so fast, I will snap up all their hangianum stud plants.:rollhappy:

And then, how will you get them into the US???????

Just don't get caught bringing plants home in your pants!:rollhappy:

And then, how will you get them into the US???????

what a thrilling prospect, patting down by men in uniform.:rollhappy:
At least you get some touchy feely, better than senator Craig ever got from his raw deal.:D
Feel so bad for the guy, he is working so hard against Gay, in fact by being anti-gay he is promoting the breeding ground for the hatred targeting & entrapment that caught him in the end.

Last edited:
Very nice buy Hien!

Oh I am very excited about the chance to get the plant.
A few months ago, I thought Isaias was going to get it. Then Blake lists it again.
Hope Blake sends it soon, everyday I look at the door for the box even before I put my car on parking break.
I couldn't hardly contain my anticipation.

Latest posts

Back