Phrag. Silver Eagle 'Pink Frost' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is old but I would like some growing culture tips for this cross :)

Troy, nothing really different than normal phrag. culture. Mine is a strong grower and I keep it moist. It's in a mix of small orchiata, sponge rock, and charcoal. It is not sitting in water but should be fine in semi-hydro culture.

Wow, you have a beautiful phrag, how many growths did yurs bloom on? The inflourescence looks like a sequential?

Wow, you have a beautiful phrag, how many growths did yurs bloom on? The inflourescence looks like a sequential?

It first bloomed on a one growth division, so you don't need a multiple growth plant for it to bloom. It is a sequential bloomer and even branches.

I was thinking of getting a wallisii or caudatum, there are so many, I know a guy who's got a huge eric young division of an aos awarded clone big red petals and half yellow sepals with bright yellow lined pouch with freckles on it sooo fricken nice, I like the variation in phrags that are not in paphs

Eric, you are the Phrag. Devil incarnate! Now that I have a gift certificate
to spend, what do you see on Woodstream's site that makes you want to
throw some money around, especially when it's somebody else's money???!

Latest posts

Back