Phrag. Sedenii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiltergal

Orchid Slave
Reaction score
This one is an oldie but a goodie. It hasn't bloomed since 2010. I divided it into 5 pieces spring of 2012. I sold 4 and kept the largest for myself. This is the best blooming it has done to date. In the past it did not have a branching spike and would only hold 1 flower at a time. I'm very pleased to see this old friend again. It was my very first Phrag.

00230.JPG

00319.JPG

Last edited:
Terri

The photos are thumbnails and hard to see, even when we click on them, they remain thumbnails.:confused:

Hmmmm, it should redirect you to Orchidboard in a new window which is where the pictures are stored. Once it opens that site you'll need to scroll down a bit to the actual photo. You can then click on it and it will open to full size. If your popup blocker is turned on it won't work.

Hmmmm, it should redirect you to Orchidboard in a new window which is where the pictures are stored. Once it opens that site you'll need to scroll down a bit to the actual photo. You can then click on it and it will open to full size. If your popup blocker is turned on it won't work.
It works for me. But it is kind of a round-about way of posting photos. Nonetheless, the Phrag is a beauty. Sedenii will always be one of the best crosses, in my opinion.

gorgeous! excellent to have multiple flowers all open at once, it looks like a pink multifloral Paph!

Latest posts

Back