Phrag. Sedenii 'Candidulum' AM/AOS..... maybe???

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Ok, so this was a mystery phrag till today I think. I got it from a very old grower who said he got it many years ago. He had it labeled "phrag. candidulum" of which there isnt one that I could find. However, today I ran across a Phrag. Sedenii 'Candidulum' on the net that looked an awelful lot like mine, not to mention the coincidence of the name... so, whatcha think???

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

There is not an award for Phrag Sedenii 'Candidulum' AM/AOS.....

There is a Phrag Sedenii 'Candidum' HCC/AOS published in AQ 24 No. 1 page 52 with a black and white photo. Awarded in 1992 in California.

Heather, just checked on Phragweb. Your flower seems to appear there under Sedenii, which also notes " Candidulum" as a proper name referring to Sedenii. Variety or not???? not sure.
Roy.

decided to google it as well and came across a pic labeled Phrag. Sedenii candidulum. It was published by purebs. I just happen to know the person with that handle. Let me contact her and see what she knows about her plant with that name.

Latest posts

Back