Phrag schlimii 'Shirley Norman' HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DavidH

A pleasant surprise that the judges who came to the Tucson Orchid Show this weekend selected my schlimii for judging and it earned an HCC (77 pts).
-Dave

Attachments

• email #5 Phrag schlimii 'Shirley Norman', HCC-AOS.JPG
    email #5 Phrag schlimii 'Shirley Norman', HCC-AOS.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 69
Yes, I'm back home, thank you!

I arrived back in Tucson on 1 Jan. Work has kept me real busy since getting home, not to mention the large number of house projects waiting for me (grin). My wife even scheduled her and I to attend a Regency Ball in Los Angeles complete with regency costume...after being gone 5 months I couldn't come up with a good excuse to say no. Here, have a chuckle on me!

RegencyBall.jpg

I'm slowly getting caught up on all the projects so I have more free time to get online.

On the bright side, I did stop by Thailand enroute home for a quick 3 day visit to a nursery there (and to visit the Royal Horticultural Exposition in Chaing Mai as well as an elephant farm). The plants I purchased are being delivered to the Santa Barbara Orchid Show and a friend is picking them up and bringing them back to Tucson.

Can you say 50 micranthums and 40 armeniacums???

Latest posts

Back