Phrag. Ryoko Urabe 'Peach Princess'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
This is Phrag. Ryoko Urabe (Barbara LeAnn x fischeri) 'Pink Princess' (not peach like in the title, oops). Many have come out dark, but I really liked the pastel pink that came out of this one.

pp.jpg

fischeri does good, good things. Great hybrid and thanks for the shot.

By the way, when are you all going to cross Phrag. Jason Fischer and Phrag. Asuko Fischer?

Heh, funny you ask. We've got a kid on the way, so I've been trying to make that hybrid as it would only make sense! So far no luck, Phrag. Jason Fischer is a reluctant breeder as it is, and Asuko Fischer (the plant) hasn't taken to any hybrids yet either! If they are sterile, I'm going to have to start over and re-create Asuko Fischer with different parents (actually I have already). It will happen someday, of course!

Relief..

Wooo, when I read the title of this thread I got very nervous. As you can see from my Phrag collection list I have a thing for off colored besseae hybrids. My brain started screaming about how I was going to afford to get a lone peach colored Ryoko Urabe from OL!!! So I get a small respite. Anyway, I personally prefer the more purplish flowers. But as we say, "I wouldn't kick that one out for eeating crackers in bed." :)

Latest posts

Back