• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Phrag. Rouge Bouillon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abax

In Remembrance 2023
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any Phrag. growers know where I might find a two growth Rouge? The sad one I have is starting to revive, but I'd like to
have the (Men Dick Clements 'Rocket Flash' 4M x dalessandroi) and I can't remember where I bought it. The tag is lost
unfortunately.

Yes indeed it is too cold. Do you have the particular cross mentioned above Rob? I've seen other
"examples" of Rouge that weren't this particular cross.

Last edited:
Yes indeed it is too cold. Do you have the particular cross mentioned above Rob? I've seen other
"examples" of Rouge that weren't this particular cross.
Do you know Chuck's number for it? It is one of his crosses if it has 'Rocket Flash' as a parent, I'd guess. Probably the same grex, I don't get many phrags from other places...

No I don't know Chuck's number. The tag is so old I can't read the details or even where I got it. Possibly
Marilyn at WH...damned if I can remember. I've had it many years and it was flourishing until I had a power
outage followed by a heat wave. KAAAABOOOOOM!

a long time ago Lucky Girl orchids sold 2 different crosses
1) Rouge Bouillon [dalessandroi x MDM] by quintal Farm breeding #1484 , this cross is very good, saturated red. The shape is more like dallessandroi
2) Rouge Bouillon [MDM 'Rocket Flash'4N x dalessandroi] this cross look more like MDM

Thank you, dear friends. All of you are invaluable resources. Hien, it's definitely (MDM 'Rocket Flash' 4N) x
dalessandroi). I found the correct designation of the Rouge in an old greenhouse inventory list.

Local temps. overnight last night was 0F. Right now it's 4F. Big improvement, eh? Please send best wishes for
my gh heaters. Maintaining at 60F right now.

To those of you who do Xmas, Merry Christmas and a better New Year...that's a bit warmer.

Latest posts

Back