Phrag. QF Tower 3 weeks in bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I prefer pink over orange long petal caudatum/wallisii/grande crosses but beggars can’t be choosers. My pink similar (Schroederae, Frank Smith, Peruflora’s spirit x wallisii, QF Leina’ala) are not in spike.......yet......

I love that it's an orange tone instead of pink. I've tried numerous times to get an "orangie" long petaled type Phrag and always end up with pink toned flowers.

I love that it's an orange tone instead of pink. I've tried numerous times to get an "orangie" long petaled type Phrag and always end up with pink toned flowers.
I would gladly exchange my orange-salmon-melon long petal phrags for your pink long petal. My favorite phrag is Schroederae but it flowers so infrequently that I do not complain when I see orange in a hybrid.

Yay besseae hybrids! I am not really a fan of long petal besseae hybrids but, that is very nice. If anyone has a Maria Glanz flavum they want to get rid of.....? :)

Back