Phrag QF Pink Frill

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccallen

Reaction score
Eric Young 'Rocket Fire' 4N x Eumelia Arias

I haven't been able to find many good pictures of this cross online, so I thought I'd put these ones out there, even though the flower has a slight (ploidy-related?) deformity.

This is the first bloom off this seedling, it's still opening but it's about 4 inches across at the moment

IMG_8433_zpsf9omngjx.jpg

IMG_8432_zpsfqzvgwjj.jpg

Interesting outcome. I would have thought the color would be a bit more intense. Nothing wrong with it the way it is, of course. Very chunky petals, though and the flower looks big, so that's a plus.

I'd be surprised if that little petal deformity didn't go away on a subsequent blooming. Looks like it was trying to bloom better than the plant could support. Nice outcome. I think I had some of these and sold them all before they bloomed, I will have to find some more.

I'd be surprised if that little petal deformity didn't go away on a subsequent blooming. Looks like it was trying to bloom better than the plant could support. Nice outcome. I think I had some of these and sold them all before they bloomed, I will have to find some more.

It’s got a couple more buds on the inflorescence, so we’ll see how those turn out too I guess.

I like this one as well and thinking about making space for another :p

Back