Phrag problems.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie

Reaction score
Hi

So in the last two weeks this has happened. I got something last year and I had a spray with insectercide and it clearned it up all summer. Yet it is back again and I don't know where it has come from.

Its only on certain plants, most that it happened to last time but a new one as well. I recently sprayed for mealy bug, a in July and very early September. I mainly use Pravardo ultermate bug killer as It one of the only avalible insectercides around.

What do people think it is as its keep happening.

Phrag Nitidissimum

Phrag Schroederae

Phrag schlimii

Phrag Ruby Slippers this is new plant of this year and first time its been effected.

Phrag Grande

Many thanks in advance

I see that Provanto is an emulsion of oil in water. Oils sitting on the leaf surface, when exposed to sunlight – even fairly briefly, – can cause such burning. Applying oils to plants that are warm (i.e., other than first thing in the morning) can also do that.

thanks for all the advice, I have removed all the damage and will keep an eye out incase any more happens.

Latest posts

Back