Phrag. Prissy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
I fell in love with this at Rob's (Little Frog Farm) greenhouse the other day when our society's Study Group met there for a talk he gave on Tolumnias. Yes I purchased a couple of those, also.

This Phrag. Prissy is besseae 'Just Peachie' x St. Ouen 'Sweet Apricot'.

Phrag_Prissy-Rob-08.jpg

Mine [thread linked] was quite diff. I'm waiting to hear from John Chant about 2 more, so maybe I'll have more comparisons. Plus maybe I'll contact Rob and get from him also. :D

Mine [thread linked] was quite diff. I'm waiting to hear from John Chant about 2 more, so maybe I'll have more comparisons. Plus maybe I'll contact Rob and get from him also. :D
This one has really taken on the shape of the St. Ouen I have and have seen -- they are quite round. They also vary widely in color. A couple of examples:
Phrag_StOuenR.jpg
Phrag_StOuen.jpg

Beautiful! Jo, we could have gotten this at Paramount...RATS!

No kidding Todd; it's a keeper for sure. I noticed that Paramount's website is still showing it as "limited", not as unavailable. Hmmm. Someone did post somewhere else that they didn't have it though, didn't they?

Well, I do need some medium bark mix, so I could go check it out. They're going to wonder if I'm a stalker though; I was just there last weekend. :rollhappy:

I think someone posted that Paramount is out of the Phrag besseae, but still have Phrag Prissy left. Go check it out Jo! :D Let us know if they still have it. I am going to order one next month if it is still available :clap:

Latest posts

Back