Phrag.popowii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Troy and all,took few more pictures today and hoping it will be better tomorrow. Tag reads "Dark Chocolate x self)

Linus,bought it from Sam (Orchid Inn) few years ago as seedling,slight mistake on the order and it was duplicated so now I have this flowering and the other making new growths.

I'll put one of them for ST Fall auction (if it's on) and hope it will raise an interest. If not,one will be on the spring auction.

awesome flower!

hard to tell but is there a touch of brown rot at the base of the plant though?

Updated photos! I'm such a crappy photographer and also pardon the mess seeing in the background as they are getting prepped for their big move down south..:)

Justin,this one was "saved" Phrag from erwinia. Sat in a Docket DF for an hour and yes,it still looks terrible but in it's state it managed to put out a shoot,parts of the base is shriveled yet the new growth coming out is a bright green eyed youngster...

This is a very nice one! Great colour!
it is very important to pull the leaves off as soon as possible when Erwinia show up, this before it reach the crown... Hope you'll save it!
You can put cinamon ( I use a mix of cinamon/charcoal/sulfur) on the wound or the cuting... When it reach the crown I use an anti bacterial/fungal like(Bacitin)...

Back