• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag pollen

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanner. C

Reaction score
Looking to get Phrag pollen to cross with a 4N Bel Royal. Would really love kovachii or besseae pollen but that might be a long shot!

Anything would be fun to try though!

I'm a little late to the party. I'm surprised no one else has responded to this post. Maybe someone did via a private conversation. If you still need pollen I have a Barbra LeAnn open. I know that isn't what your looking for but it maybe better than nothing.

How many buds does it have? I have a besseae in spike now, flowers won’t be open for another 1-2 weeks. Happy to send you some if the timing lines up.

Hey all, thanks for the responses. Unfortunately this was the last flower and it's been open for a week now. (Not sure how long after being open pollination will work?)
I do have a sedenii in spike I'd like to cross so I'd gladly take pollen to cross with that!

My goal is to make a few phrag crosses and flask them myself for practice :)

Back