Phrag Penn's Creek Cascade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
PICT0001.jpg

'Usuki's Maria Aini' HCC/ AOS

Had two flowers that were dying off when I brought it in for judging. They said it probabaly would have scored higher if it wasn't toward the end of the blooms. Was the only one awarded at the time. I am not one to go gaga over judging but thought I would try once as a learning experience. Haven't gone back since.

Excuse the mess to lazy to edit it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love the long petals.

I also found the picture at judging interesting. I have never seen that before. Thanks for posting that one with the other.

hehe I walked into a photography session by the AOS by accident:p They go wild with the photography equiptment! My stuff was in the same room and I was a volunteer society judge at my local show

It's beautiful!!!! Maybe, if I show the photo to my Penn's Creek, I can shame it into bloomng.

Congraulations on the award.

It was interesting and very helpful to see the photo being taken and how the lighting was positioned. Maybe I'll figure out how to take better photos someday!!!

Looks wonderful Mine has six huge growths I would hope one of them would spike soon.

Latest posts

Back