Phrag. pearcei

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful...such a rewarding plant pearcei is. Pretty even out of bloom, but the flowers bring the bonus of such intricate detail. Yours is a wonderful example! How old is your seedling/division?

Kind of hard to tell in what season this photo was taken... ;-)

I have two pearcei and love them both. Mine has a bit more red in the petals, but that may have to do with blooming
time in late summer and more light. They really give a bang for the buck for bench space and length of bloom
time.

Beautiful...such a rewarding plant pearcei is. Pretty even out of bloom, but the flowers bring the bonus of such intricate detail. Yours is a wonderful example! How old is your seedling/division?

Kind of hard to tell in what season this photo was taken... ;-)
Thanks! This is a multi-growth plant I got from Andy’s Orchids about 2 or 3 seasons ago. Last Fall, it blasted all its flowers. Determined not to let that happen again this year, I sat it in a tray of water as soon as it started to spike.

This photo was taken on November 8th, when we had a heat wave here of 70+ degrees.

Latest posts

Back