• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag Patti Machale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

malibucarl

Hi,
I'm looking for a nice, large, multi growth, Phrag Patti Machale. If anyone knows where I can locate one plz let me know,
Thanx,
Carl

Hi,
Thanx Candace,
He already said he would if he divides it next Winter.
Carl

Hi Ron,
I appreciate your concern. IF I haven't found one when you are ready GREAT.
It's actually kinda fun trying to find one. I will say that NO ONE has any that I've contacted.
I'll be going to the Santa Barbara Show Friday--I'll ask around there.
Again thanx,
Carl

Welcome to the forum malibucarl! We know you have good taste with your desire for Patti MacHale, tell us about yourself!

M. LeDoux at Windy Hill, Bill Gouldner at Woodstream, or T. Kalina at Fox Vally is where I would look. Good Luck, Yay besseae hybrids! [Learn the chant!]

Hi Ron,
I appreciate your concern. IF I haven't found one when you are ready GREAT.
It's actually kinda fun trying to find one. I will say that NO ONE has any that I've contacted.
I'll be going to the Santa Barbara Show Friday--I'll ask around there.
Again thanx,
Carl

sounds like my division price just went up :wink:
I did see a division listed with a Canadian vendor when I googled. My price would be nowhere near that price

besseae has really influenced Phrag hybrids. You don't see the popularity of the non-besseae hybrids anymore.

I had lunch with Glen today and forgot to ask about Tess :(

Hi,
Quick update. Glen @ Piping Rock Orchids had two divisions (3 growth) available.
They arrived today. Very nice plants.
Carl

Back