Phrag. Mini Grande

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
(pearcei 'Spring Glow' x warscewiczianum) -- Orchids Limited. It's nice to have a Grande in a smaller form! Thanks, Robert, for helping me pick this one.

Phrag_MiniGrande.jpg

:drool:

I love this one but it's very rare here in europe.
Usualy the hybrids with pearcei becomes smaller and more compact growing, is it the same with this?

Magicboy, yes the plant is much smaller than my regular Grande. The flower is smaller, also, but this is what I expected.

Peter, the petals are just over 6" long. I'm not certain they are done growing, but I think so. It's a first bloom, so it will be interesting to see what happens in the future.

That's beautiful, Dot. I should have bought the mini size. I have way too many large growing slippers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!
THESE PERARCE AND RICHTERI HYBRIDS ARE SHINING BRIGHT. CAN'T WAIT TO COMPARE WITH THE ONES COMING WITH Phrag kovachii and besseae...both are already in the market. For PK X richteri the parental clones used are multibranched varieties...

So beautiful, I have been wondering about the mini grand so I'm grateful that you have posted it. I love how your photography brings out the silver on the long petals. :clap:

Latest posts

Back