Phrag Memoria Dick Clements

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
This is much darker red than photo shows...nice ,big & flat !
DSCF00052.jpg

Awesome form on that MDC :) The color is pretty clear too, if it's darker than it appears in the photo, it might be awardable :)

- Matt

That one is really good. Depending on size I think you could get that thing awarded. Where did you find such a good one?

e-spice

If you have time, measure it to see how wide it is. I'm obviously not a judge but I have seen a lot of those. I bet if it's over 9 cm I really think it has a decent shot at an award. If it's over 11 cm it definitely does. The color is pretty good but the form is wonderful.

e-spice

Wow-One of the nicest I have ever seen! Looks like it could be worthy of an AOS award to me....Larry

I don't want to get your hopes up - you never know what those crazy judges are going to do :wink: BUT I do like that one a lot and if it were me I would try to get it in a show to see what they think of it.

There were 2 AMs and 1 HCC for ones in the 10-cm range according to eAOS.

Is this the first bloom? Does it have the clonal names of the parents?

I really think it's great. I am biased though - Phrag. Memoria Dick Clements along with Phrag. Don Wimber are two of my favorite hybrids.

e-spice

Latest posts

Back