Phrag. manzurii 'LeNguyen's Angel'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I got a large manzurii (2 buds so far) from Ecuagenera in a February orchid show and hope the bud doesn't blast. Had to move many orchids around since COVID-19 and several, including my mexipedilum have blasted (3 buds turned brown with 1 left).

Thien, how do I get in touch with you? That is one
remarkable Phrag. and I want couple.
The best way is email me at [email protected] or text or call me at 720 278 8396. I do not check Slipper Talk regularly. I have a division of Ice Princess set aside for you, wait until the summer to have more time and ship stuffs out. Especially I have to use FedEx to ship it to you so it makes me a little bit lazy :))

I got this one from Ecuagenera in February and the flower is small. This one is a bit twisty but may have been because I moved it with buds from a rented greenhouse into a dry apartment when COVID-19 hit in NJ. I am also interested in a white manzurii so I will text you later.Phrag manzurii.jpg

What a looker this one is. Great white color and (that!) shape. Hope the selfing will produce pure albas of good form too.

I met David Manzur and Olaf at the Ecuador WOC. This plant is a gift to us from both of these fine gentlemen.

What a looker this one is. Great white color and (that!) shape. Hope the selfing will produce pure albas of good form too.

I met David Manzur and Olaf at the Ecuador WOC. This plant is a gift to us from both of these fine gentlemen.
The seed pod is developing well. I really hope that I can make some flasks from it.

Back