phrag Manzur la Aldea

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this type of Phrag. and the second one is absolutely
wonderful. Do you find that your growing conditions at
your altitude enhance blooming? Did you import this
Phrag.?

I love this type of Phrag. and the second one is absolutely
wonderful. Do you find that your growing conditions at
your altitude enhance blooming? Did you import this
Phrag.?

I don't know if the altitude is good for the plants but it is good for me! All plants are under T8 or in sun room. All micropetalum and seedlings are under T8. All have humidity 60-90%,lots of air movement and lots of water. Temps here on the mountain seldom reach 80F so that may be a factor

I don't know if the altitude is good for the plants but it is good for me! All plants are under T8 or in sun room. All micropetalum and seedlings are under T8. All have humidity 60-90%,lots of air movement and lots of water. Temps here on the mountain seldom reach 80F so that may be a factor

Forgot to mention all are grown in the crawl space under my house. The sun room is just an extension from the crawl space

It is a very nice one! You have a very nice collection there.
Truly gorgeous. Interesting, about as close as it can be to Hanne Popow without actually being Hanne Popow...!
I think that RHS eventually will reconize it as a synonym of HP. Phrag. manzurii is now considered a color form of schlimii by most part of the people working with Mictopetalum.

Latest posts

Back