Phrag Lovely Lynne clone 2

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the second plant I have of this grex from Elite orchids and it’s quite different to the first I posted a few weeks ago. Much pinker, more the colour of those Fritz S. made with besseae flavum. The photos were taken today in the morning sun and the bloom appears more red than it really is.
It is second generation kovachii crossing ( Fritz Schomburg x Peruflora’s Cirila Alca) so not a surprise that we have more variation in the progeny in this F2.
Checking back on photos I’ve found that although the first fan took two and a half years to develop and mature from a small seedling, the second and flowering size fan only took nine months. This was for both seedlings. It’s a very vigorous grex.
83EBE3E9-7E9D-4B9B-B3F0-1ED5AF35FCAD.jpegF1BC5142-A4EF-486E-A377-BAC7CF494271.jpeg
They are both potted in mini rockwool cubes and love it. You can just see the vigorous roots in the second photo.
This one is a big flower. Already 13cm on day two of opening and it will grow some more.
David

Reminds me of a big, pink besseae! It’s fun to see the variation coming out of this cross!

Latest posts

Back