Phrag longifolium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartie2000

Reaction score
DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2047.jpg

Phrag longifolium seems to shift its petals all the time so I keep re-taking photos because it keeps getting better as its twists more....I wonder if it is finished yet

DSCN2764.jpg

It blooms but now with a much stronger spike. The leaf span twice as big as its first one. The lighting was different to the photos from before so it looks different. And the division is 'Carpella', the grower I bought it from told me its a good breeder.

:clap: :clap: :clap: I'm especially liking this!
My longifolium is in spike for the first time!

How beautiful! I have a Phrag. kovachii x Phrag. longifolium...I can't waut to see the cross! Thank you for these pictures! :D

OK January's spike is still going and its on its 18th bloom!!! I can't believe this, there is another 19th bud. (somehow I think this is not normal. Is it?) The spike has curled back to facing the windowsill.

And its new growth has matured and it has a new spike. Not bad for a three growth plant on a windowsill. The only big flower quality flaw is the dorsal twist in every bloom

Latest posts

Back