Phrag. longifolium v. album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
I tend to not like longifolium; but, this one is a notable exception. I LOVE the bright, lime green colour. It's so unique and beautiful!

Attachments

• DSC02351-2 Phrag. longifolium v. album Super Charlie lt.JPG
    DSC02351-2 Phrag. longifolium v. album Super Charlie lt.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC02347-2 Phrag. longifolium v. album Super Charlie ft.JPG
    DSC02347-2 Phrag. longifolium v. album Super Charlie ft.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC02348-2 Phrag. longifolium v. album Super Charlie rt.JPG
    DSC02348-2 Phrag. longifolium v. album Super Charlie rt.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 46
Oooohhhhh nice!!! I can't wait for mine to bloom. They are multigrowth plants but stubborn to bloom.

Thanks everybody!

Eliseo I divided the plant a little while ago and this is the only piece to come into bloom since then. I sent the plant to the Ottawa Orchid show with a vendor friend to be sold this weekend. However, before he picked up the plant this morning, I forgot to take the pollen!!! Arrrrrgh! I had intended to put the pollen on a really nice flavum besseae and my fischeri.

I bought a division of this plant a couple of years ago from John. It's blooming now, but I couldn't possibly come up with better pictures, so I'll just bump his thread. I was reluctant to spend so much on a single plant, given my limited experience with this particular group of Phrags, but I'm glad I did. It's growing well with 3 new growths coming.

Latest posts

Back