Phrag. longifolium fma album hybrid !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Please check out our website for our first release of the first hybrid made with Phrag. longifolium fma album `Fox Valley Mint'. We used one of our best Phrag. besseae var flavums, the `Rising Sun' AM/AOS clone, as the capsule parent and longifolium `Fox Valley Mint' as the pollen parent. Expectations are for colors ranging from green to white to yellow depending upon the color dominance of the longifolium parent. Seedlings have 4-5 inch leaf spans and are growing well in 2.25" pots, but I would not expect them to be blooming size for 24 months.

Thanks!

Tom

Hi All,

Just a note to let you know we are now releasing the second group of Phrag. Eric Youngs made with our best Phrag. besseae fma flavum and our pure green/ white Phrag. longifolium fma album `Fox Valley Mint'. The first group sold out very quickly last October. Seedlings are growing vigorously in 2 1/4" tall pots and have 5-6 " leaf spans. Check out our website at: www.foxvalleyorchids.com for prices and ordering info., plus a close up photo of the albino longifolium parent.

Thanks!

DONE! I was so pissed at myself for not getting 1 (or more) of these the first time. Just got my order in.

Thanks Tom!

Latest posts

Back