Phrag ((kovachii x dalessandroi) x schlimii)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

Just opened.

kh1.jpg

kh2.JPG

Yay besseae v. dalessandroi hybrids! :p
Actually, I don't know if this is a step forward. At least there are a lot of them around so it means the price is going to go down. Good for the general public consumer and small hobbyist.

Thanks Lienluu! Great to see what the outcome is of this cross. I kinda agree with Eric, but if it is a lot bigger than a schlimii then there's promise.

Actually, that was an estimate, I just measured it with a ruler and it comes out to 8.75cm natural spread.

Nice! I like this one!

Yay schlimii and kovachii hybrids!

Yay besseae v. dalessandroi hybrids! :p
Actually, I don't know if this is a step forward. At least there are a lot of them around so it means the price is going to go down. Good for the general public consumer and small hobbyist.

There are a lot of them around?? Never heard of this cross before. I know schlimii x kovachii and dalessandroi x kovachii, but no back crosses. Who made it?

second generation kovachii cross flowering now already? I'm impressed, that's fast. I'm getting the impression hat schlimii and is hybrids are pairing nicely with kovachii. Very nice flower!

First of teh second generation hybrids I have seen. But I have yet to see a hybrid of kovachii that I like better than the species itself. Frankly, IMO the hybrids so far have not been uniformly impressive or inspiring.

Latest posts

Back