Phrag. kovachii hybrids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is good to hear people still pray...specially if you are in a car, Alfredo is driving and the Andes roads...big trouble...

I have participated directly in legal collecting trips of permit Nº 1 ( the one with Harold K. published in the O. Digest ) and permit Nº 4, as photographer and hired a camera boy for digital video.
Hien, I do not understand your question. Can you please be more clear?

It is good to hear people still pray...specially if you are in a car, Alfredo is driving and the Andes roads...big trouble...

I have participated directly in legal collecting trips of permit Nº 1 ( the one with Harold K. published in the O. Digest ) and permit Nº 4, as photographer and hired a camera boy for digital video.
Hien, I do not understand your question. Can you please be more clear?

I wonder if Mr Manrique has the opportunity to pick the plants at their blooming peak (permit no.4) in order to select the plants with the flowers he likes best?

Hien,
The answer is yes. He did so since permit Nº 1. With Nº 4 did the same. If the plant was not in bloom, according to the stem (already dry) depending on flower seats number or if branched stem.
Is this answering your question?

Hien,
The answer is yes. He did so since permit Nº 1. With Nº 4 did the same. If the plant was not in bloom, according to the stem (already dry) depending on flower seats number or if branched stem.
Is this answering your question?

Yes. it answers my question

Latest posts

Back