Phrag. Jason Fischer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
from Orchids Limited, good flower typical bad photo:eek:

PB221907.jpg

Eric, now I see why your pictures are so bad, it's hard for you to get a steady footing with all those trays of plants around. I'd take the same kind of pictures if I was trying not to step on this tray or that tray also.

You make me feel better, I blame it on the camera, it can't be the operater!
Does look like a REALLY nice JF!

That's one I never had any luck with! The color reminds me of my Mystique, but then again MDC is a fairly dark one too!

It's the photographer, not the camera...no camera could take such blurry pics!:poke:

Eric, why not take the pics from a distance then crop them. Your camera seems OK for distant objects...better still, GET A GOOD CAMERA!

It's the photographer, not the camera...no camera could take such blurry pics!:poke:

Eric, why not take the pics from a distance then crop them. Your camera seems OK for distant objects...better still, GET A GOOD CAMERA!

Eric - I'm not picking on you but I have to agree with Todd. I'm SOOO happy with my new Nikon 40X. It was soo fustrating to take picture after picture & delete, delete, delete. Another thing that might help - the background is in focus but not your subject, so 1)you're too close as Todd indicated & 2) if your camera has auto focus, it's got too many objects to focus on!

Actually, if you look closely, absolutely no part, near or far, is in focus! It's just this skill I have combined with the latest technological advances in digital photography. :crazy:

Latest posts

Back