Phrag Jason Fischer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JC94030

Hi,
Here is a Jason Fischer that I just got from Orchid Zone. The weather here in CA is rather warm. Hopefully if it cools down, the color will intensify.
I think it is a pretty good one (if not, I overpaid : ) )
JC

CIMG4919.jpg

CIMG4917.jpg

Wow, that's beautiful! Is it really that red? (It's looks that way on my monitor) Thanks! Barb

"Is it really that red?

I don't know how your monitor looks but, the photo as uploaded is accurate. It is red and looks correct on my monitor.

JC

I'll confirm that is a nice one! Depending on the NS, this should get an AM or FCC (also depending on the judging center you bring it into), as most awarded ones look just like this. Nice pick!

Out of curiosity, what are the specific parents of this plant?

-Jason

In response to Jason, the clonal names of the parents aren't listed which is rare for OZ. The number is Z5270. I'll ask Terry.

The flower is about 10cm NS, so maybe a tad on the small side to get a good award. Let me know what you think. Maybe I'll take it in if I have time.

I have a few other nice JF and Elizabeth Castles. I will try to cross it but I think it is hard to get a pod on JF.

JC

It's a beauty. You didn't overpay.

But Dot, he did not mention the price yet.
So we can not say he overpayed or not.
Even FCC has a price. and one can overpay for an FCC as easily as one can overpay on a NOID .I think you sometimes get lucky with a in bud plant, once it blooms, I guess the price will be graded accordingly to the quality of the bloom.

But Dot, he did not mention the price yet.
So we can not say he overpayed or not.
Even FCC has a price. and one can overpay for an FCC as easily as one can overpay on a NOID .I think you sometimes get lucky with a in bud plant, once it blooms, I guess the price will be graded accordingly to the quality of the bloom.

A select plant is worth what someone is willing to pay for it

Hold onto it, bloom it in the cooler weather which should improve color (and might improve size if the plant is less stressed due to heat). It does look like a nice one to me too. Better than mine...

Latest posts

Back