Phrag. Inca Fire - Andean Fire X besseae a

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ORG

The cross between Phrag Andean Fire and Phrag. besseae, Phrag. Inca Fire produce really attractive coloured and shaped flowers. Here some examples which I found today in the Greenhouse of a friend.

PhragmipediumIncaFire-AndeanFireXbe.jpg

PhragmipediumIncaFire-AndeanFire-1.jpg

PhragmipediumIncaFire-AndeanFire-2.jpg

PhragmipediumIncaFire-AndeanFire-3.jpg

Best greetings

Olaf

So, this is basically Phrag Jason Fisher using lindlyanum instead of sargintianum (which are closely related).

Hopefully some of these will be for sale at the orchid show in Dresden in a few weeks!

Kyle

Dear Kyle,
when they are in flower furthermore, then Franz will bring plants there for sale. The coming weekend some of these plants in flower were for sale in the exhibition in Karlsruhe.
Best greetings

Olaf

ORG said:
Dear Kyle,
when they are in flower furthermore, then Franz will bring plants there for sale. The coming weekend some of these plants in flower were for sale in the exhibition in Karlsruhe.
Best greetings

Olaf

I am looking forward to the show. I got my import permit in the mail yesturday. I can bring in hybrids, no species. I hope Franz has some neat plants/hybrids!

Kyle

Latest posts

Back