Phrag. Hat Creek first bloom--whaddya think?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arias

Reaction score
To me it's simply gorgeous, but I'm not very familiar with the details that go into judging flower quality. Curious what some experienced eyes have to say about that.

Tried to attach a few more pics, but upload kept failing. Will try again.

Attachments

• 2015-09-14 12.30.32 phrag hat creek RS slippertalk.jpg
    2015-09-14 12.30.32 phrag hat creek RS slippertalk.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 103
Experienced eyes would say it's toothy and there are bad waves in the petals, even though that's normal for the cross. :eek:
Welcome to the forum from NYC. I'm guessing you got that at Woodstream. I think there is an album one posted here in the last WSO Open House thread. You shouldn't attach photos here, it eats up bandwidth. There are instructions somewhere how to use a 2nd party sharing service like Photobucket or Flikr. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Welcome to Slippertalk, Arias. Please tell us a little about yourself and your orchids in the Greetings and Salutations section.

It looks like your flower has a dark pouch -- very nice. But do heed Eric's advice about using Photobucket or Flicker or some other image hosting site.

The very very very dark pouch is outstanding . I like deep saturated color like that

Latest posts

Back