Phrag. Hanne Popow (flavum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
From Orchids Limited: schlimii 'Golden Halo' x besseae 'El Dorado'

Phrag_HannePopowflavum.jpg

I am speechless :drool: It's one gorgeous flower. Wonderful shape and color!! :clap::clap:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! :rollhappy:
I think this is one of my favorite plants, Now I have to try and get another one. Is it fragrant?

Beautiful, and so delicate looking.

Will I see you at Porters booth on Saturday? I expect to be there about 9:00, and possibly again Sunday afternoon.

Marilyn

Beautiful, and so delicate looking.

Will I see you at Porters booth on Saturday? I expect to be there about 9:00, and possibly again Sunday afternoon.

Marilyn
Hi Marilyn,
I don't think I'll be able to get to GR this weekend -- I wrecked my back a couple weeks ago and can't stand or walk much right now. It's improving slowly, but probably not enough by this weekend. I really will miss seeing the show -- I've gone every year except one since the show's founding.

-- I wrecked my back a couple weeks ago and can't stand or walk much right now. It's improving slowly, but probably not enough by this weekend.....

OH BUMMER!!! - there's nothing worse than a back problem. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you! Hope all these gorgeous photos didn't make it worse!

I would say so! If nothing else, I'm sure you get absorbed in your work to somewhat forget about it for a little while? ...... until :( you twist, turn or bend too far! :sob:

what a gorgeous picture! I have one very similar in bloom and it has a faint but lovely sweet fragrance.
Happy Growing,
Lindafrog-
PS-- to Dot, hope you are feeling better!

Latest posts

Back