Phrag. Hanne Popow (flavum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Migrant13

Mature growth?
Reaction score
Second time blooming for me. The bud just popped open and hoping the pouch fills out in that one corner. Hope you like it.

I honestly don't know why I've kept forgetting commenting on this sweet, sweet Phrag. I've looked at it several times already, but as soon as I log in, I forget to comment! *shakes head*

There, rant over. :D

Love it. :smitten: It looks like a compact little plant. I would love a Phrag that size (maybe my Jason Fischer will stay the size it is now, then it'll be like your Hanne Popow).

I honestly don't know why I've kept forgetting commenting on this sweet, sweet Phrag. I've looked at it several times already, but as soon as I log in, I forget to comment! *shakes head*

You didn't have time to comment this post since you were too busy laughing at my Neofinetia!:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

You didn't have time to comment this post since you were too busy laughing at my Neofinetia!:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:
#blameErythrone'sNeofinetia

It was just so overshadowed and forgotten in its corner. Poor little Neo...

Back