Phrag. Haley Decker

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-spice

Reaction score
This plant is getting pretty big now. It's the first kovachii hybrid I've had that has a multiple branchings on a spike. The form is typically very good but not so much on this time for whatever reason.

e-spice

DSC_0676.JPG

Wow it onyl what I can say, can you show us the hole beauty
congrats for that beauty

Great! I would like to see the whole plant as well. Mine is also in spike.

This is great. I have a kovachii hybrid that will branch a little, but not like this. Way to go. This will just get better and better. Good color too.

Wow! Yay besseae hybrids! I've never seen a non-4N St. Ouen (hint colchicine tickled EYOF stock via Piping Rock) throw that kind of multiple branching influence! Is that a Piping Rock or Orchidview product? Maybe all the effort to make the number of blooms affected the form. :confused:

Wow! Yay besseae hybrids! I've never seen a non-4N St. Ouen (hint colchicine tickled EYOF stock via Piping Rock) throw that kind of multiple branching influence! Is that a Piping Rock or Orchidview product? Maybe all the effort to make the number of blooms affected the form. :confused:

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I did get it from Piping Rock in 2007 as the first legal kovachii hybrids were released. I've told the story here before but when it arrived as a seedling it was so small it almost came apart in my hands when I was repotting it. Now it's a big husky, multiple growth plant. I'll try to take a full plant picture tonight.

Wow, how amazing from a little phragling that would about come apart in your hand! Smile at it for all of us every time you see it! Wow!

Back