Phrag. Haley Decker (kovachii x St. Ouen)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool::drool::drool: LOVE the kov influence! :clap::clap:
My first kov X is in spike, it's not my Haley but I can only hope it's like yours! :smitten:

That spotting is different! May I ask, who did you get it from? Pk seedlings Dont grow well for me at all. What mix is it in? Yay besseae hybrids! :D

Eric - I've bought kovachii crosses from Dick Wells at Hilltop. I talked to him in length at our show this fall. He pushed Espom salts and 4 times a year he topdresses with dolomite. The first time I used it, the leaves went darker in 2 days. I just write it on the calendar to remember when it's time to topdress. . . The kovachii crosses loved the dolomite . . . I couldn't remember the amount of Epsoms salts he uses so I googled "Dick Wells Hilltop Kovachii" and came to this interesting article "Cats and Catts". He uses 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts to a gallon once a month. IMO that's heavy ( Info he gathered when he went to Peru). I've used half that as I don't grow in a greenhouse. Read the article . . . very very interesting
Junglejim

Latest posts

Back