Phrag. Fritz Schomburg 3N

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only know the two crosses that David notes and have the ‘Tesoro Morado’, which is in bloom right now. I think David’s plant from the cross is darker colored than mine but both are round with strong substance and the petals don’t reflex. I have never seen the ‘Anabolic’ cultivar of kovachii on the OL website. I think besseae ’Rob’s Choice’ will still dominate the shape and keep the size down, but the color will be interesting to see.

I'm rather excited! I have two of this cross, but the smaller division got a direct splat
from condensation, It's recovering...slowly. I think I wrote the vendor directly for the
divisions about perhaps 15 months ago.

Just get a used nikon d3300-d3500 with the 18-55mm afp stock lens and a cheap tripod. It'll be more than enough for orchid photography; should run you less than $300 if you look around for a deal.

I have a Nikon 3000 I bought between 2008-2010. I is GREAT for any plant and flower photos. Does WONDERFUL close up photos!! I spend a tremendous amount of time photographing the lilacs, peonies and other flowering perennials. I need to start using it more often on my orchids when they flower. I have been lazy and using my iPhone camera

Latest posts

Back