• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag. Frank Smith

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThienNgo Le

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for Phrag. Frank Smith. If any of you have it for sale or trade please let me know. I have some cool kovachii hybrids.
Thanks
ThienNgo Le

Hi Eric,
Yes. I am in Denver. Did you travel to Denver last week?

I think my name confused NYEric...
But last week I sold my collection that included a large Frank Smith that is probably in the mail to NYEric right now from Dallas.

No, I'm not confused, at least not about that. It's just that Dallas is closer to Denver than NYC. I could have sent the plant there for some good trades!

No, I'm not confused, at least not about that. It's just that Dallas is closer to Denver than NYC. I could have sent the plant there for some good trades!

It is not too late to sell it back to Denver Eric. Can I get your email?

I think my name confused NYEric...
But last week I sold my collection that included a large Frank Smith that is probably in the mail to NYEric right now from Dallas.

I just saw the post of your collection. I would love to take the whole collection if I knew it earlier. What a nice collection. Sorry that you had to let them go.

Latest posts

Back