Phrag. Elizabeth Castle

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-spice

Reaction score
The parents are Mem. Dick Clements x Hanne Popow and it certainly favors the Mem. Dick Clements. It is a cross of two 4N parents from Chuck Acker. A very easy, good grower.

e-spice

IMG_3369.JPG

This is the most MDC looking Elizabeth Castle I've ever seen! EC is one of my favorites but I don't like this as much as others. At least it's a floriferous besseae hybrid-YAY!

No, still love them. But.... if I saw this I would never think it was an ELizabeth Castle, Andean Fire or Mem. Dick Clemens maybe, but where's the cross back w/ the schlimii influence???

No, still love them. But.... if I saw this I would never think it was an ELizabeth Castle, Andean Fire or Mem. Dick Clemens maybe, but where's the cross back w/ the schlimii influence???
Interesting question. This one looks exactly like mine. In fact, when I first saw it I thought it was...

Dot - It

Dot - you had an Elizabeth Castle that bloomed out exactly like this one?

e-spice
Oops -- I lied. In my mind, got Elizabeth Castle mixed up with Rosalie Dixler. Here are my Rosalie Dixler, and Mem. Dick Clements:

Phrag_RosalieDixler.jpg

Phrag_MemDickClements.jpg

And my Elizabeth Castle for comparison. Eric was correct. I'm eating humble pie.

Phrag_ElizabethCastle.jpg

Back