Phrag. Columbianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l8dbug

Sara Brownthumb
Reaction score
I got a pair of these seedlings from letstalkplants on eBay last April. I grew them outside on my covered porch all summer. When I brought all the plants in for the winter, I was surprised by one being in spike. This is the second flower on this spike. The first one I didn’t even take a picture of because it was ugly. The petals were twisted funny. I tried waiting to see if it would flatten and then it never did. Obviously it was a fluke because this flower just opened today and I love it. It looks like it is forming a second bud behind this one. This plant is super tiny. I’d post a picture with my hand but I can’t figure out how to post more than one pic.

http://brown-thumb-diaries.tumblr.com/post/180479190573/i-got-a-pair-of-these-seedlings-from

Last edited:
The third photo looks quite good, but the top of the photo was cut short.
For such a tiny plant and first blooming, the future looks very good for
this Phrag. I hope you'll keep us informed of this plant's progress.

Nice bloom, what is it, schlimmi? Tony got a lot of plants from the shutting down of the Orchid Zone. I guess you got a couple of good ones. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back